Workplace Consultant - Associate
Associate - Workplace Consultant
Salary £ neg
Our client is a market-leading workplace specialist, offering fit out, design and workplace consultancy throughout the UK.
They require an Associate level Workplace Consultant to join their established design team.
You will be confident & professional. You may come from professional services consulting, advertising and branding, design, furniture or property background and you will understand the ‘science’ behind the workplace role. In this exciting role you will be acting in a high level consultancy capacity. You will possess gravitas and be comfortable working with blue chip clients at senior levels.
You will be client driven, focused and self-motivated.
Key skills include:
- Hunger for success
- Extensive experience of advising on design, technology and behaviour
- The ability to work well under pressure
- A natural communicator
My client has an outstanding reputation within the industry and this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Consultant to work with high profile clients and contribute to the success of the team and company.
If you feel you have the outstanding qualities required in this role and are keen to take on a new challenge please apply now.
Keywords: Workplace Consultant | Workplace | Consultant | Associate |
More searches like this
- Architect Heating and Ventilation jobs in London (Central)
- Architectural Assistant Heating and Ventilation jobs in London (Central)
- Architectural Technician Heating and Ventilation jobs in London (Central)
- Bid Manager Heating and Ventilation jobs in London (Central)
- Business Development Heating and Ventilation jobs in London (Central)