This job is no longer available
We have exciting Project Management opportunities with a top consultant engineering business in Central London.
They have a fantastic reputation for delivering complicated prestigious projects across a wide variety of sectors, and internally having a social work/life culture that their competitors cannot match.
Their business core area covering Project Management, Programs and Consultancy seek a number of Project Managers to join their team and have involvement with complex projects in the London area specifically.
- Professionally Qualified and Accredited - UK Degree or Chartership would be preferable, or you should be working towards this and in an advanced stage
- Consultant Engineering / Consultancy Practice background would be preferred
- You should be competent within a number of sectors and be able to demonstrate your `sole responsibility' within these projects, and separately how you work effectively as part of a project team.
- You should have worked on Projects of a minimum of £5 million as sole Project Manager and been responsible for delivery of elements of the Program, Design, Cost, Handover, Stakeholders and similar
- Specific project focus on buildings and refurbishment
- Highly motivated and career minded
- Exemplary problem solving skills, someone who is pragmatic and able to change towards a situation with complicated issues
- Highly presentable and an excellent communicator
- Excellent reporting skills
This is an excellent opportunity to take your career to the next level with an Internationally recognised and respected consultancy business.
Excellent salaries and packages are on offer that support the work/life ethos as well as reward performance and profitability.