Architectural Technician / Technologist / Bentley BIM Coordinator
Our client, a world-renowned architectural practice that is a major heavy weight within its chosen sectors that includes Transport, Aviation, Education, Commercial, Leisure, Industrial & Residential, is on the hunt for a talented individual to join its team based in its stylish London office.
The successful candidate will join an established team, providing coordination through the implementation of Bentley BIM for a long term project.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate proficiency with Bentley software (2D & 3D) and ProjectWise. The ability to mentor others within the team and be able to take overall project responsibility for managing the BIM output will be a distinct advantage.
- Build / Manage MicroStation seed content to comply with client standards
- Help maintain company MicroStation Standards and processes
- Provide MicroStation application support and training for in-house design teams
- Work with teams on developing and coordinating the MicroStation models projects
- Collaborate with design professionals to create, clean-up and perform quality assurance/quality control
- Degree and/or Higher National qualifications related to architecture
- Understanding and working use of BS1192:2007
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with Bentley MicroStation (2D + 3D)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with Bentley ProjectWise
More jobs like this
- Construction Management Architect jobs in London (Central)
- Construction Management CAD Technician jobs in London (Central)
- Construction Management Architectural Technician jobs in London (Central)
- Construction Management Project Architect jobs in London (Central)
- Construction Management Design jobs in London (Central)