Architect - High End Residential - Revit
Our client is an architectural practice which specialises in the production of industry leading architecture, within the high-end residential sector.
This role offers instant exposure to a variety of residential developments and a clear pathway into management for the right individual.
The practice is currently expanding several of its offices including their London office with exciting opportunities for Senior Architects (5+ Years post Part 3).
Our client is particularly interested in hearing from Senior Architect's with experience in the high-end residential sector and proficiency with Revit.
- Assisting in pre-commission submissions
- Setting up and maintaining a project plan for each project
- Ensuring each project is set up with an appropriate fee agreement
- Discussing fee projections with Office Manager
- Agreeing staff resources for projects
- Negotiating fees and contracts for smaller projects
- Defining service level and level of information to be produced
- Producing planning, building regs, working drawing and tender packages
- Carrying out site inspections / contract administration
- The responsibility for applying for all permissions relating to each project
- Reviewing and checking all health and safety matters for each project
- Issuing fee notes on time
- 8+ years post qualification experience ARB/RIBA
- Experience of working on high-end residential projects with proven delivery record
- a proven track record of success
- Revit proficient
- Experience of use of NBS
- Very high standards of accuracy and presentation
- Proven ability to interrogate and analyse financial reports
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Co-operative team member.
- Able to work proactively on own initiative and prioritise workload.
- Enthusiasm for developing work skills and job specific knowledge for self and team
- Willingness to travel when required
- Proactive ‘can do’ approach
Do you know someone that will be suitable for any of our job vacancies?
If so, refer them to us and if they successfully take up one of our permanent placements you'll get from £200 - £500 depending on the level of placement.