This job is no longer available
Our client, a leading and innovating construction company renowned for their high quality service across the residential sector is currently on the hunt for a Senior Design Manager to head up its New Build Residential department.
- To manage the design process for traditional and design and build contracts
- To act as the primary contact for the design teams, client and production teams
- To advise on cost effectiveness of alternative methods of construction
- To co-ordinate the design information supplied to our construction division
- To manage compliance checks against specification and client requirements
- To manage design output to agreed programmes
- To liaise with Local Authorities, Building Control and Planning Departments
- Substantial professional background in either architectural or structural engineering
- Substantial experience of new build residential projects
- A good working knowledge of AutoCAD 2000
- A good working knowledge of NHBC and building regulations
- A good appreciation of building services
- Minimum qualification as an architectural or structural technician
- A good understanding of CSH, BREEAM
- Minimum of 10 years experience
If you are looking for a fresh challenge with an industry leading contractor send in an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also call Carl anytime up to 19:00 for a confidential chat about this outstanding opportunity - 01728 726 120.
Do you know someone that will be suitable for any of our job vacancies?
If so, refer them to us and if they successfully take up one of our permanent placements you'll get from £200 - £500 depending on the level of placement.