As our BIM Co-ordinator, reporting to the BIM & Development Lead and working within the BIM team, you will support facilitating BIM through the project lifecycle by ensuring that all incoming information, particularly design-based, adheres to standards, is coordinated, and consistent.
For this key role, you’re likely to possess:
- A track record within a large civil engineering project;
- Demonstrable working knowledge of Bentley ProjectWise and Bentley Microstation;
- Awareness of the requirements of current BIM strategies and codes of practice (UK Government 2016 strategy, BS1192:2007 etc.);
- Strong 3D Modelling skills;
- And an understanding of CAD operational processes and the ability to analyse and articulate the impact of proposed changes on these.
Within this high profile and high volume environment, your excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and communication skills will all be key.
For further information about this exciting role, please visit our site by clicking on the link below quoting reference ENG852 as soon as possible.
Closing date for completed applications is midnight on 28th January 2014.