Senior Design Architect
Senior Design Architect / £45,000 – 52,000k + – Central London
SKILLS REQUIRED: AutoCAD, REVIT, Design Flair, Commercial, Mixed Use, Hotel, Residential,
Top international award winning practice is looking for a Senior Design Architect/Design Leader to work on a large scale mixed use international project to start asap. Ideally you will have residential/hotel/office mixed use scheme experience with strengths in front end design to design development - stages A- D/E, with a good knowledge of planning and negotiating required.
-Strong design skills and understanding of corporate clients
- Lead a team in the development and production of material
- Liaise with local architect on common construction methodologies
- Coordinate and direct other consultants
- Knowledge of Revit is desirable
- Ability to produce and present illustrative materials utilising software such as Indesign, illustrator, photoshop
The ideal candidate should have: proven conceptual design skills: excellent communication & client relationship skills; as well as, the ability to manage multiple projects and work collaboratively. AutoCAD/Revit required. This is a role for someone with genuine design flair!
To apply for this job please send your cv to email@example.com