Our client is a leading and award winning architectural practice with an established reputation in the heritage, conservation and residential sectors. They are now looking for a Senior Architect with proven project management experience to work on high-end and significant properties within Central London and the surrounding areas. This prestigious account requires a strong individual who can manage and liaise at a high level. You will be working with listed and distinguished buildings, safeguarding their character as well as catering to the comforts and convenience of urban contemporary living. A background in surveying would be advantageous.
- Must be a self-starter with a strong track record in business development
- Project management (with less of an emphasis on designing)
- Surveying background advantageous
- Ability to review and amend AutoCAD Drawings
- Business Development experience
- Produce strong presentational material
- Self-starter who is able to work alone
Don't want anyone to know your looking to make the move? - Call Hannah anytime up to 19:00 for a confidential chat - 01728 726 120.
Do you know someone that will be suitable for this job vacancy? If so, refer them to us and if they successfully take up one of our permanent placements you'll get from £200 - £500 depending on the level of placement.