This job is no longer available
They are looking for a self-starter that would like to work from home with the view of developing their career. Initially you will be working for 10-15 Hours a week depending on work load. This would be on a rolling contract base, with no set end date. They are looking for a student who has a flair and genuine interest in residential design. They also need someone that is familiar with and can undertake construction drawings or who has an interest in learning how to put these together.
You would be working on projects that range from between £100k to £500K residential refurbishments, rebuilds and extensions. Using ArchiCAD and Autocad.
They are looking to offer in the region of £10-15/hour.
This is a great chance to work for a passionate company, from the comfort of your own home, while gaining valuable experience to develop your career.
If you feel you are suitable for the position above please send your CV in ASAP.
Working with Eden Brown offers:
- Experienced consultants, specialists within the Architecture, Interior Design, and Graphic Design job market.
- Access to a range of Architectural, Interior design, and Graphic Design vacancies across small, medium and large companies. Jobs include Interior Designers at all levels, FF&E Designers, Space Planners, Visualisers, Interior Technicians, Interior Architects, Qualified Architects, Architectural Assistants (Part 1 and Part 2), Architectural Technicians, CAD Operators, Graphic Designers, Art workers, 3D Designers & Landscape Designers
- CV and application consultation.
- Interview preparation, planning and advice.
- Personal and friendly service, developed to help you find you the right job.
Eden Brown is a specialist recruiter of Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design vacancies; to view a full selection of our current Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design roles please visit our website.
Should you apply we will not forward your CV to the practice without discussing the role with you first. Due to the high number of applications received on a daily basis we are unfortunately unable to respond to all enquiries but we will however register your CV and contact you if another position becomes available we think you may be suitable for.
If you have any further question please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.