Senior Architect – Large Residential Experience
Senior Architect – Large Residential Experience / £42,000 - £48,000 pa / Central London / Permanent
Skills required: Revit, Microstation, Design, Technical, Housing, High End Residential, GLA Housing, Guidelines.
Award winning respected design studio based in Central London has a great opportunity for a Senior Architect to join their team on a permanent basis. You will have previous UK experience of leading projects & teams from Feasibility through to Contract Administration with a strong background in high end residential and large affordable housing schemes.
- Proven team leadership experience
- Experience of working directly with the client, contractor and design team
- Working knowledge of CAD systems, Microstation is preferred, alongside Revit, and Indesign
- Working knowledge of UK Building Systems, Regulations, GLA Housing Guidelines and construction types;
- Past experience working for a respected design studio would be advantageous
- Candidates must have strong interpersonal skills, be highly computer literate, self-motivated and a clear thinker, alongside a strong team player who can work in a multi-disciplinary team
If you feel you have the experience needed for this Architecture job then please send your CV and work examples to Gina at email@example.com.
Adrem Group are specialists in Creative Careers.