This job is no longer available
Our client is a boutique, architectural studio that has been in the market for the last +20 years. Based in North London they are looking to strategically increase their staff numbers due to continued growth and project needs.
They are looking to hire. an Architectural Technician or Architect with as much experience in the Education sector as possible, especially delivering technical drawing packages. They are about to embark on a large-scale Education scheme and preference will be given to those with previous experience on Education projects.
NBS Specification writing is essential, as is the preparation of planning application documentation and the production of construction and detailed drawings . A strong understanding of current building regulations, BREEAM Assessment knowledge would be advantageous as would report writing including feasibility studies, etc.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a great team, in a fun, friendly and supportive environment.
So if you are suitable and interested, please send us your CV or call in for a confidential conversation.
Working with Eden Brown offers:
- Experienced consultants, specialists within the Architecture, Interior Design, and Graphic Design job market.
- Access to a range of Architectural, Interior design, and Graphic Design vacancies across small, medium and large companies. Jobs include Interior Designers at all levels, FF&E Designers, Space Planners, Visualisers, Interior Technicians, Interior Architects, Qualified Architects, Architectural Assistants (Part 1 and Part 2), Architectural Technicians, CAD Operators, Graphic Designers, Art workers, 3D Designers & Landscape Designers
- CV and application consultation.
- Interview preparation, planning and advice.
- Personal and friendly service, developed to help you find you the right job.
Eden Brown is a specialist recruiter of Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design vacancies; to view a full selection of our current Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design roles please visit our website.
Should you apply we will not forward your CV to the practice without discussing the role with you first. Due to the high number of applications received on a daily basis we are unfortunately unable to respond to all enquiries but we will however register your CV and contact you if another position becomes available we think you may be suitable for.
Your expert recruitment consultant is James Stalley, call today on 02074 227303 or email email@example.com
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.