Our client, a Top AJ 50 architectural design practice, has grown steadily over the last few years and now works across education, residential, cultural, leisure and commercial sectors for a wide range of clients.
Our client is particularly interested in hearing from Senior Architectural Technician's with experience of running projects and proficiency in Revit.
- Assisting in pre-commission submissions
- Setting up and maintaining a project plan for each project
- Ensuring each project is set up with an appropriate fee agreement
- Negotiating fees and contracts for smaller projects
- Defining service level and level of information to be produced
- Producing planning, building regulations, working drawing and tender packages
- Carrying out site inspections / contract administration
- The responsibility for applying for all permissions relating to each project
- 5+ years post qualification experience CIAT/MCIAT
- Experience of working on a variety of sector projects with proven delivery record
- a proven track record of success
- Revit proficient
- Experience of use of NBS
- Very high standards of accuracy and presentation
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Co-operative team member.
- Able to work proactively on own initiative and prioritise workload.
- Enthusiasm for developing work skills and job specific knowledge for self and team
- Willingness to travel when required
- Proactive ‘can do’ approach
This is an urgent role so please submit your CV and Portfolio ASAP to Carl@conradconsulting.co.uk
Do you know someone that will be suitable for any of our job vacancies?
If so, refer them to us and if they successfully take up one of our permanent placements you'll get from £200 - £500 depending on the level of placement.