Our client, one of the UK's Top Housing Developers, is now on the hunt for a Technical Coordinator to join their team based in Essex.
- To prepare and manage a project fee expenditure report each month to be presented to the Department Director
- Comment and approve on sales brochure
- To provide support to Land, Commercial, Production, Legal, Sales and Customer Care teams
- Attend regular site project meetings as required
- Prepare and maintain programmes and documents for the monitoring of progress and for use in reporting to the BU management team.
- Attendance at all Key Development Meetings (Concept, Pre-Tender, Pre-start, etc.) and Health and Safety appraisal, pursuant to Operating Framework
- Liaise and negotiate where necessary with Planning Officers, NHBC, Statutory Authorities, Consultants, etc. to ensure projects achieve the set objectives and programmes.
- Prepare fee tenders, analysing quotations against budgets and appoint chosen consultants following approval from the Technical Director.
- Advise the Company on changes in technical legislation, design matters and / or competitor’s product.
- To provide updated information from the Department to the Technical Director.
- Liaise with the regional team to ensure the development process within the TW Operating framework is adhered to.
- Communication skills
- Customer focus
- Team working
- Negotiation skills
- Initiative and decision making
- Organisational agility
Key Experience & Specific Technical Competency
Health and Safety awareness
- Computer literate with working knowledge of AutoCAD and relevant Microsoft applications
- Good understanding of build ability and cost awareness.
- Must demonstrate extensive experience and a proven track record within the house building industry
- Competent understanding of architectural, technical and construction disciplines.
- Building Regulations and NHBC Standards
- In depth knowledge and understanding of Code for Sustainable Homes
- Construction/Architectural qualification (Degree/HNC Level)
Do you know someone that will be suitable for any of our job vacancies?
If so, refer them to us and if they successfully take up one of our permanent placements you'll get from £200 - £500 depending on the level of placement