Our client is an award winning architect practice based in Romsey.
Due to a considerable increase in workload an opportunity has arisen at our client's office to work on significant residential and mixed use developments preparing and managing construction drawing and detail drawing packages.
Experience of working for developer clients and national house builders is required and a sound technical knowledge and an in-depth understanding of The Building Regulations is essential.
You will also be required to have a thorough knowledge of:
- Lifetime Homes
- Housing Quality Indicators (HQI)
- SAP and Code for Sustainable Homes knowledge would be advantageous but not essential
Candidates will need to meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience (UK based) working on residential/mixed use projects.
- High proficiency in AutoCAD
- The ability to work independently
- A team participant and a proficient communicator
- Full UK driving licence
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Kelly Marie Vidler at AndersElite and send your CV and any pdf examples of recent work.
CDI AndersElite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed at: http://www.anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy