This job is no longer available
Our client, one of Essex's leading independent providers of Energy Efficiency services for residential properties is on the hunt for an enthusiastic and driven SAP Assessor.
Having doubled in size in the past two years our client is now looking to expand once more with a position that promises clear career progression into management level for the right individual.
The successful candidate will play an integral part in the teams standard assessment procedure for the energy rating of new build residential dwellings (including flats) on large scale residential developments.
those that can demonstrate previous experience of working on SAP calculations based on planning drawings, to advise building fabric and % renewable required for support planning applications will be at a distinct advantage.
- Production of PEAs to comply with Building Regulations and Code for Sustainable Homes requirements.
- Liaising with clients and other design team consultants.
- Attending design team meetings as and when required.
- Liaising with renewable energy suppliers to ensure the most suitable and cost effective method is adopted.
- Assist Manager with Code Assessments.
- Lodgement of EPCs.
- NHER Plan Assessor v4.5 licence
- Experience producing PEAs and EPCs for New Build Domestic Dwelling
- Knowledge of the Code for Sustainable Homes ENE1, ENE2 and ENE7 requirements
- Knowledge of low and zero carbon technologies
- Knowledge of Part L of the Building Regulations
- Knowledge of construction methods, materials, heating systems, ventilation and U values
- Competent knowledge of Microsoft suites (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Flexible and adaptable
- Customer/client and service focused
- Good communication skills
Ideally candidates will have an architectural background however all applicants will be considered. This is a fantastic company to gain access to notable live projects with clear career progression.
Please send in an up-to-date CV & examples of work to email@example.com. Call Carl anytime up to 19:00 for a confidential chat about this outstanding opportunity - 01728 726 120.
Do you know someone that will be suitable for any of our job vacancies?
If so, refer them to us and if they successfully take up one of our permanent placements you'll get from £200 - £500 depending on the level of placement.