This job is no longer available
Our client is a boutique, architectural studio that has been exclusively working with the super-prime, residential market for the last +20 years. Based in Central London they are wanting to hire a Project Architect who has recent experience of leading on a similar luxury residential scheme in the UK (ideally London).
The role affords not only the autonomy of leading on a project, but also the chance to work on a sumptuous scheme, taking the project through to site completion. There will be a chance to also design the interior elements of the house so applicants would need to have this experience too. You will be supported by a small team, and so previous team leadership experience is also desired, as is proficiency with autocad, and NBS writing.
So if you are suitable and interested, please send us your CV or call in for a confidential conversation.
Working with Eden Brown offers:
- Experienced consultants, specialists within the Architecture, Interior Design, and Graphic Design job market.
- Access to a range of Architectural, Interior design, and Graphic Design vacancies across small, medium and large companies. Jobs include Interior Designers at all levels, FF&E Designers, Space Planners, Visualisers, Interior Technicians, Interior Architects, Qualified Architects, Architectural Assistants (Part 1 and Part 2), Architectural Technicians, CAD Operators, Graphic Designers, Art workers, 3D Designers & Landscape Designers
- CV and application consultation.
- Interview preparation, planning and advice.
- Personal and friendly service, developed to help you find you the right job.
Eden Brown is a specialist recruiter of Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design vacancies; to view a full selection of our current Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design roles please visit our website.
Should you apply we will not forward your CV to the practice without discussing the role with you first. Due to the high number of applications received on a daily basis we are unfortunately unable to respond to all enquiries but we will however register your CV and contact you if another position becomes available we think you may be suitable for.
Your expert recruitment consultant is James Stalley, call today on 02074 227303 or email email@example.com
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.