This job is no longer available
Our client is a leading architectural practice which has long been at the forefront of conservation, heritage and high-end Architecture, using their expertise in planning through to the design of projects across a broad range of sectors.
With a strong focus on nurturing their staff, our client strongly encourages a vibrant working environment and has an extensive portfolio of successfully delivered projects to the highest of standards.
Our client is currently looking for a BREEAM Assessor to operate from anyone of its network of offices throughout the UK. The emphasis here is on the quality of the candidate as apposed to their geographical location.
You will ideally be a BREEAM Accredited Professional and qualified for various BREEAM schemes with a focus on residential projects.
Ideally candidates will have a architectural background however all applicants will be considered. This is a fantastic company to gain access to notable live projects with clear career progression.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conducting BREEAM assessments
- Report Writing
- Acting as a central point of reference for BREEAM and building regs relating to Sustainability and Renewables ensuring that sustainability requirements are taken into consideration and achieved over the lifecycle of the development.
- Leading meetings for BREEAM and co-ordination
Qualifications & Experience:
-Accredited BREEAM Assessor
-Degree educated, ideally within a architectural or design based degree, RIBA/CIAT accreditation would a significant advantage.
- Applicants should have taken schemes through to final certification and be capable of managing numerous projects at any one time.
- Possess a full driving license
- To have developed a practical outlook to problem solving that is experienced based.
- Experience in use of AutoCAD or other similar software would be advantageous.
Please send in an up-to-date CV & examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Call Carl anytime up to 19:00 for a confidential chat about this outstanding opportunity - 01728 726 120.
Do you know someone that will be suitable for any of our job vacancies?
If so, refer them to us and if they successfully take up one of our permanent placements you'll get from £200 - £500 depending on the level of placement.