Architectural Technician – Microstation 3D
One of the words leading design consultancies that specialises in delivering highly sustainable & complex infrastructure & built environment commissions is on the hunt for an enthusiastic architectural technician. The role will involve providing support the Shoreditch team and the Architectural department to produce detailed design packages coordinated in a 3D environment.
The successful candidate will possess the following abilities:
- Production of BIM Model using Microstation 3D in a rail environment to output a construction set of deliverables
- To deliver design and technical solutions to best ability.
- To contribute to the department by conveying knowledge of new trends, techniques and technical innovation
- Good design ability
- Good technical detailing and specification writing experience
- Good Architectural team management skills
- On site project experience
- Passion to create and lead and be willing to take ownership of your design
- Drive and enthusiasm to produce distinctive architectural solutions.
- Good communication and presentation skills and the ability to eloquently present design ideas to both client and internal teams.
- Good people management skills
- Good time and cost management skills - plan and achieve delivery to the desired quality to exceed client expectations
- Understanding of PROJECTWISE
The following technical knowledge is also required:
- An understanding of construction techniques and construction knowledge is essential.
- Proficient in the following:
- Microstation 3D V 8.2
- 3D Studio max (inc Vray) preferred but not essential
- Preferably knowledge of the following:
- Good freehand sketching ability.
To apply now for this fantastic opportunity, please send in an up-to-date CV & examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call Carl anytime up to 19:00 for a confidential chat about this outstanding opportunity - 01728 726 120.
Do you know someone that will be suitable for any of our job vacancies?
If so, refer them to us and if they successfully take up one of our permanent placements you'll get from £200 - £500 depending on the level of placement.