Our client is a world renowned architectural practice leading the industry standards for the production of inspiring and creative solutions for the Cultural sector.
With an ever expanding portfolio our client has secured numerous cultural assets for future generations. This role is an outstanding opportunity for a passionate individual to gain instant exposure to a variety of landmark developments.
The successful candidate will play an integral part on one of our client’s most prestigious transformational projects. You will provide valuable input on the refurbishment of a distinguished listed building, which is intended as a new home for one of the UK’s leading performing arts institutes – bringing the building back to life and creating a venue for arts, cultural and educational use.
Our client is particularly interested in hearing from those with a proven background working on cultural & historical commissions, however, those with relevant experience and skills will be considered.
- 3-5 years PQE (ARB/RIBA)
- Experience of working on cultural sector projects specifically performing arts buildings
- A proven track record of success
- AutoCAD proficient
- Experience of use of NBS
- Very high standards of accuracy and presentation
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Co-operative team member
- Possess outstanding design skills
- Able to work proactively on own initiative and prioritise workload
- Demonstrate excellent job running and organisational skills
- Enthusiasm for developing work skills and job specific knowledge for self and team
- Proactive ‘can do’ approach
It would also be an advantage but not essential if applicants have conservation/heritage knowledge and experience of working with historical sites or buildings.
Please send in an up-to-date CV & examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Call Carl anytime up to 19:00 for a confidential chat about this outstanding opportunity - 01728 726 120.
Do you know someone that will be suitable for any of our job vacancies?
If so, refer them to us and if they successfully take up one of our permanent placements you'll get from £200 - £500 depending on the level of placement.