This job is no longer available
About the Company:
One of the UK’s largest housebuilders, with over 24 offices in England, Scotland and Wales, our client build over 10,000 homes annually, and have plans to expand their operations even further in the coming years. One of the UK’s largest housebuilders, with over 24 offices in England, Scotland and Wales, our client build over 10,000 homes annually, and have plans to expand their operations even further in the coming years. As a reputable developer the company build all types of houses and apartments.
The Intermediate Quantity Surveyor will be a highly ambitious individual who has been working as an Assistant level Quantity Surveyor for a few years and feels they are ready to further progress their career as part of a happy working environment. As an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor you will be working for not only one of the UK's largest Developers, however with a company that bases their whole workforce on career progression. The type of roles that the Intermediate Quantity Surveyor will undertake is Cost Value Reconciliations, Monthly valuations, dealing with Variations and Site Instructions, Contract Administration and agreeing Final Accounts. The candidate will predominantly be site based working out of the Brentwood, Essex head office.
The role is a fantastic opportunity to progress further as the Intermediate Quantity Surveyor will be reporting directly into the Senior Commercial Manager on a reputable residential development comprising of new build, medium to high rise concrete frame apartments in East London.
The client are more than happy to cover sponsorship for day release candidates if need be.
Criteria to be met:
- The Intermediate Quantity Surveyor will be either a former Graduate or currently on a day release scheme in a Quantity Surveying related degree with their current employer.
- The Intermediate Quantity Surveyor will be working for either a Developer or Contractor specialising in Residential.
- Previous experience on Concrete Frame projects advantageous but not essential
- Previous experience using COINS system advantageous but not essential
- The Intermediate Quantity Surveyor must be ambitious, career progression orientated and willing to seek longevity with a leading Developer