Senior Estimator (Contractor) - QATAR - IMMEDIATE REQUIREMENT
IMMEDIATE REQUIREMENT: Senior Estimator (Contractor) - QATAR
Our Client, a leading and long-established international UK main contractor, currently undertaking several large building and civil engineering projects, requires suitable Candidates for the following position:
International Contractor - QATAR
Our Client a major International building and civil engineering contractor is seeking a Senior Estimator for their Pre-Contract Department. To be based in the company regional office in Doha.
Must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Sound knowledge of Estimating on large scale building projects / stadiums [value range QAR 500 million to QAR 2 billion]
- Preferably experienced in the Middle East Region
- CCS - Candy Estimating Software competence / experience essential
- Ability to price from first principles Concrete / Rebar / Formwork / Masonry / Main Contractor's Prelims
- Ability to ‘own’ tenders from receiving the documents through to adjudication of tenders
- Ability to meet and engage with key Supply Chain during the tender process period
- Flexibility to assist on Facility Management and Highway Maintenance tenders if required
- Able / eligible to travel within GCC
- Team Player and willing to work in a small team environment
- Good personality who can bring their own flair to the tendering team and assist in securing more work.
This is a senior level appointment which will be supported by an appropriate package.
Please Note - ALL applicants for this position must satisfy the following minimum requirements :
- Must have experience on large scale projects (value range QAR 500 million to QAR 2 billion)
- Have at least 10 years experience in the construction (or related) industry
- Must be able to demonstrate performance in a similar role
- Must be able to mobilise at short notice (preferably - maximum within one month of offer).
NOTE: Applicants who cannot satisfy the above minimum requirements need not apply.
The ideal Candidates for this position would:
- have previous Middle East (specifically GCC) experience
- hold a relevant Degree from a recognised institution
- be immediately available.
More details will be provided to suitable Candidates for this position on request.
Please indicate your availability / notice period (if applicable) in your Covering Message.
This is an opportunity for career development and long term employment in a very exciting construction environment.
A competitive package is available for the right person.
This is a permanent appointment.
For more information on living and working in Qatar please visit our 'External Links' page on www ljaassociates.com
Senior Estimator (Contractor) - QATAR
This advert is being advertised by lja associates Limited. The services advertised by lja associates are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, gender, race, religion, disability, colour or sexual orientation and we gladly accept applications from all sections of the community. Furthermore, all qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from persons holding equivalent qualifications.
To apply for this role please apply use the button shown. If your skills and experience meet with the requirements set out we will contact you before forwarding your details to our Client for them to consider whether you may be suitable for this specific vacancy. By submitting this application to us, you give us express consent to use your details for this purpose.
Senior Estimator (Contractor) - DOHA, QATAR (MIDDLE EAST, MENA)
(Estimator; Estimating; Estimation; Bid; bidding; bidder; propose; proposal; Quantity Surveyor; Quantity Surveying; QS, Candy; Kandy; C.S.S.; pre contract; pre-contract; precontract)