Design Manager – Commercial Office Projects - £Negotiable Salary plus package – Central London
A fantastic new position has arisen for an experienced Design Manager to join an innovative and expanding team on a range of Commercial Office Projects, all based in central London.
Our award-winning client is a London based main contractor which works in: Mixed Use Commercial Development; Public and Education, as well as Luxury Residential sectors. They are nationally and internationally recognised for their innovation and excellence.
The successful Design Manager will:
- Leading the full design and coordination process from inception to the Commercial transfer of the project
- Ensuing consultant produced procurement and bid information complies with contract requirements and developed in the most cost effective way. (i.e. Reviews the design output and verifies its compliance with Client's output specifications and Contractor Proposals submission)
- Providing the bid team with cost effective solutions on allocated tenders and obtaining statutory approvals and certification
- Obtaining specialist design packages, ensuring their incorporation into the main design and their compliance
- Planning the design tasks in line with procurement and strategies developed by the Pre-Construction Manager/Bid Manager/ Bid Lead
- Monitoring the performance of the design progress, budgets, quality against objectives and take all required actions; as well as organising, chair and record design reviews
Design Manager Requirements:
- Good knowledge of the design process at commercial and construction design stages with a main contractor
- Understands the RIBA plan of work
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding of key design process
- Good understanding of Design & Build process
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
This is a superb opportunity for a driven Design Manager to gain further experience in the Commercial sector. There are real career development opportunities within the company.
How to Apply:
If you live within a commutable distance and believe that you are suitable for this role, then please send your CV and contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Take a look at our website for a full list of our current vacancies to match the perfect job for you at: www.redfishsolutions.com