Senior Planning Technician
Position - Senior Planning Technician
Location - Berkshire
Salary - Competitive
An award winning architectural practice in Berkshire is looking for a Senior Planning Technician to join their team. The company specialises in residential development, and in order to continue their structured expansion plan an exciting job opportunity has been created for a Senior Technician to make their mark.
As a core member of the team, you will be experienced in:
· drafting and detailing residential site layout plans in CAD
· drawing management
· coordinating planning applications.
· designing house and apartment floor plans and elevations
· A proficient user of AutoCAD
· ideally have experience using Photoshop.
You will be able to take an initial hand drawn design for a residential development and create a detailed planning layout in CAD. Problem solving ability, imagination and an eye for making layouts attractive are all key attributes for the role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a motivated and friendly team. Please send over your CV if this role is of interest, or call for more information.