This job is no longer available
They are looking for an Architect to join their exciting team. The candidate's primary responsibility will be to ensure delivery of sumptuous, high-end, super-prime residential projects. The scope of duties includes, but is not limited to:
-Assisting the in-house design team with technical issues
-Strong design skills
-Job running experience from initial stages through to completion on site
-Excellent client interpersonal skills and with people from all backgrounds
-Good construction knowledge, UK building Regs and NBS a bonus
-Experience of software management in a small practice an advantage
-Ability to manage a small team producing work schedules, delegating work and managing the deadlines set out
-Ideally looking for a candidate with several, relevant completed projects within the high-end, super-prime residential sector (within the UK)
-Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to multitask is essential
-Ability to work and collaborate with others, but also to work with a high level of autonomy
-Essential to think creatively and suggest changes in order to improve efficiency and impact
-Positive and strong aptitude
-Attention to detail is paramount
Working for a small and dynamic company with flat management structure, this is a great chance to gain massive project exposure working some of the most beautiful projects currently being designed in London. If you are suitable and interested, please send us your CV ASAP!
Working with Eden Brown offers:
- Experienced consultants, specialists within the Architecture, Interior Design, and Graphic Design job market.
- Access to a range of Architectural, Interior design, and Graphic Design vacancies across small, medium and large companies. Jobs include Interior Designers at all levels, FF&E Designers, Space Planners, Visualisers, Interior Technicians, Interior Architects, Qualified Architects, Architectural Assistants (Part 1 and Part 2), Architectural Technicians, CAD Operators, Graphic Designers, Art workers, 3D Designers & Landscape Designers
- CV and application consultation.
- Interview preparation, planning and advice.
- Personal and friendly service, developed to help you find you the right job.
Eden Brown is a specialist recruiter of Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design vacancies; to view a full selection of our current Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design roles please visit our website.
Should you apply we will not forward your CV to the practice without discussing the role with you first. Due to the high number of applications received on a daily basis we are unfortunately unable to respond to all enquiries but we will however register your CV and contact you if another position becomes available we think you may be suitable for.
For more information please email Edward Howard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your expert recruitment consultant is Edward Howard, call today on 02074 227329 or email email@example.com
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.