We have joined forces with a highly regarded architectural practice who continue to dominate the industry in the production of leading architecture, with a specific focus on High end commissions within all sectors. Situated in Essex, this consultancy is looking for an enthusiastic Senior Architect to join their newly formed design team on a full time, permanent basis.
The role offers instant exposure to a variety of residential developments and a number of high profile listed building commissions. This position provides a great of autonomy and a clear pathway into senior management for the right individual. Our client is particularly interested in hearing from any Architects (5+ years PQE) with excellent job running skills. Those that can demonstrate business development potential will be shown preference however this is not essential to the role.
- Assisting in pre-commission submissions
- Setting up and maintaining a project plan for each project
- Ensuring each project is set up with an appropriate fee agreement
- Discussing fee projections with Office Manager, negotiating fees and contracts for smaller projects
- Defining service level and level of information to be produced
- Producing planning, building regulations, working drawing and tender packages
- Carrying out site inspections / contract administration
- Reviewing and checking all health and safety matters for each project
- 5+ years post qualification experience ARB/RIBA, having worked on high-end & notable projects with proven delivery record
- AutoCAD proficient, with experience of use of NBS (desirable)
- Very high standards of accuracy and presentation
- Proven ability to interrogate and analyse financial reports
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Able to work proactively on own initiative and prioritise workload.
- Enthusiasm for developing work skills and job specific knowledge for self and team