Design / Technical Co-ordinator
Design/Technical Co-ordinator – UK’s leading Luxury High Rise Builder - Central London zones1-2 - £45,000-£55,000 Plus Package
This Design/Technical Co-ordinators position is with one of the UK’s leading residential developers and is to join their flagship London projects division. They undertake a range of schemes, but most are high specification residential apartments in and around central London.
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful Design/Technical Co-ordinator and will suit someone with an ambition to work for one of Central London’s top Developers and to have a career pathway to Managerial Level. This company are looking for individuals with a proven track record with the U.K.s top Developers and that are able to be an asset to the business.
The successful Design/Technical Co-ordinator will:
• Preparation and monitoring of technical specifications including updates for new legislation
• Design workshops and meetings
• Proposal of alternative solutions
• Timely dissemination and distribution of design documentation to code assessors, NHBC
• Liaison with Surveyors
• Producing presentation drawings and schedules
• Reviewing sub-contractor drawings, specialist consultant reports
The successful Design/Technical Co-ordinator should have:
• The ideal candidate will come from a strong technical background
• Design and Build experience is Key
• Residential project management experience
This specialist private residential developer is operating predominantly within Central London. They have established a reputation as one of the leading niche developers in the capital. With a bespoke approach to external design and interior specification, our developments rank among the most exciting and innovative in the market place.
From conception to completion, their developments are characterized by fantastic architecture, superb specifications, meticulous attention to detail and a real environmental agenda.
Backed by the construction, investment and financial strength of the Group, they specialise in developments that embrace both private and public sectors, including mixed use and mixed tenure.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills for this Design/Technical Manager Position, and you live within commutable distance of London, then please send your CVs’ to email@example.com