Project Manager/Space Planner (Offices)
About The Company:
Our client; a leading national office fit out and space planning company are looking for a Project Manager to play a leading role in their highly successful company
Reporting directly into the Operations Director the successful candidate will be responsible for managing Projects from initial conception through to final hand over.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic organisation who are in a real growth period with a number of exciting projects and high level of repeat business due to their reputation in the market. The company has a culture of promoting from within and offering further career development.
About The Role:
The successful candidate will be responsible for Managing Projects and personnel through the whole life cycle; you will have excellent knowledge of CAD and the ability to interact excellently with the companies Designers and Space Planners. You will have good experience in a client facing role and be confident in attending client and site visits on a regular basis. You should have a proven track record in completing projects on time and within budget.
About the Candidate:
- Previous experience within office fit out, interior design, space planning
- Previous experience in Project Management
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Space Planning: 3D experience preferred but not essential.
- Candidates should have some previous experience in a Team leader capacity and some management or personnel
- Good Communication skills and confident persona
- Strong personality
- Hard Work ethic
- Dynamic personality who gets on with and enjoys working with people.
If you have the creativity, experience and personality for this role then please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. This company offers above average salary packages to attract the best talent in the industry. You will also be rewarded with many extras including yearly trips to the US.
Fit Out & Refurb Recruitment Consultant
More jobs like this
- Construction Management Architect jobs in London (Central)
- Construction Management CAD Technician jobs in London (Central)
- Construction Management Project Manager jobs in London (Central)
- Construction Management Architectural Assistant jobs in London (Central)
- Construction Management Architectural Technician jobs in London (Central)