This job is no longer available
Pick Everard are a leading, independent architectural and engineering practice operating throughout the UK providing expertise across all professional construction consultancy services.
We are an AJ top 100 Architectural practice and are currently seeking a talented Interior Designer to join our busy team producing vibrant, engaging and highly functional interiors. Provision of services nationally has led to this vacancy based in either our Leicester or London office.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate:
- A proven track record sourcing, scheduling and specifying furniture, fittings & materials of the highest quality
- Relevant project experience in either the Workplace or Education sectors
- Good knowledge of current Building Regulations and DDA requirements
- Conversant in NBS Specification
- Development of concept designs
- Sourcing materials & products
- Creation of mood boards & presentations
- Excellent communication with clients
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers
- Production of schedules, review of site installation and attention to all details
You will work closely with the interior designers, architects and project managers and must be organised, reliable and have an unrivalled flair for creating functional yet inspirational interiors. Your knowledge of product and material suppliers will need to be extensive both on a UK level and internationally.
Attractive salary dependant on skills and experience, with benefits including 26 days holiday plus statutory days, pension scheme with private healthcare, life assurance, professional subscriptions.
Candidates are welcome from a number of backgrounds, including interior designers, architectural backgrounds, and furniture designers.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and wish to be considered for this Interior Designer role in Leicester or London, please apply below with your CV and most up to date portfolio (less than 7mb, ideally submitted as one document). Please also indicate either your current salary or your expectations.