This job is no longer available
We have teamed up with a Property and Design business who combine the best in architecture, engineering and surveying to provide a full suite of services to clients in the public and private sectors.
As a result of the success of their our client is looking to recruit a Part III Qualified Architect to work alongside the existing team & deliver their pipeline of projects, assisting in securing new work from existing and new Client frameworks.
This opportunity would be ideal for a fully qualified Architect who wants to work in a collaborative, entrepreneurial environment where they will be given great autonomy along with the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, taking responsibility throughout the full design lifecycle. The team work on a variety of projects but have a particular specialism in Education. Prior experience of working as an Architect on projects within this sector would therefore be an advantage.
- ARB/RIBA accreditation
- Experience of working on projects within the Education, Healthcare, Industrial or Commercial sectors would also be advantageous
- Able to present information clearly to both internal and external stakeholders
- Passion for design and interest in innovative developments within the Architecture industry
- Working Knowledge of software’s including Revit, AutoCAD, 3D Studio Max, Photoshop and SketchUp
- Able to draw ‘free hand’ sketches and illustrate to a high level
This is a sensational opportunity to join an organisation known to value their staff with generous training schemes, career developments and rewarding benefits packages. Don’t miss out on this fantastic vacancy; apply to Carl.