Project Architect – Residential
We are pleased to be representing a chartered architectural practice that specialises in residential developments for large house builders, conservation work and commercial projects. Due to the award of a number of significant projects, they are looking for a determined architect with 5 years + experience to join their professional and dynamic team; working directly with Project Directors alongside more junior members of the team to develop, manage and control the design and construction of a number of different building types.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience of housing design from developing initial strategic site concepts to detailed design. An understanding of current housing requirements and spatial standards is essential.
You will assist in their ever expanding client workbook in the housing sector. Working on mixed use, commercial and residential developments of 50 to 500+ units, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills, expertise and career within an expanding practice.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Flexible with regards to daily work load.
• Strong organisation skills
• Flexibility in multi-tasking
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• The ability to work alone and within a team
• Strong design skills in both traditional and contemporary Architecture
• Excellent presentation skills
• Experience of working with a housing / property developer preferred but not essential
• Proficiency in AutoCAD with a proficiency / familiarity with Autodesk Revit – preferred but not essential
• SketchUp - preferred but again not essential
• Competent PC skills, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook
The successful candidate will be joining a team of talented architects and architectural technicians to deliver a range of commissions ranging from single dwelling extensions to large scale residential developments.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send an up-to-date CV & examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Call Carl anytime up to 19:00 for a confidential chat about this outstanding opportunity - 01728 726 120.