This job is no longer available
The position will be a management position, not office manager, more architecture team manager to co-ordinate the JCT or NEC3 contracts.
The ideal candidate will need experience in contract management as well as high end residential. Experience in conservation would be a plus.
The day to day job will essentially involve managing time and budget according to the agreements set in the contract, so delegating work through the architecture team and set deadlines to issue drawings. They will probably end up helping on the CAD aspect so AutoCAD proficiency. They won't be managing sub contractors but will have some liaison with them I expect. That will be the job of the project architects job.
The Ideal candidate will need a mix between:
-an experienced High End Residential Architect
-a contract manager
-an office manager and
-a project manager
Working for a small and dynamic company with flat management structure, this is a great chance to gain massive project exposure working some of the most beautiful projects currently being designed in London. If you are suitable and interested, please send us your CV ASAP!
Working with Eden Brown offers:
- Experienced consultants, specialists within the Architecture, Interior Design, and Graphic Design job market.
- Access to a range of Architectural, Interior design, and Graphic Design vacancies across small, medium and large companies. Jobs include Interior Designers at all levels, FF&E Designers, Space Planners, Visualisers, Interior Technicians, Interior Architects, Qualified Architects, Architectural Assistants (Part 1 and Part 2), Architectural Technicians, CAD Operators, Graphic Designers, Art workers, 3D Designers & Landscape Designers
- CV and application consultation.
- Interview preparation, planning and advice.
- Personal and friendly service, developed to help you find you the right job.
Eden Brown is a specialist recruiter of Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design vacancies; to view a full selection of our current Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design roles please visit our website.
Should you apply we will not forward your CV to the practice without discussing the role with you first. Due to the high number of applications received on a daily basis we are unfortunately unable to respond to all enquiries but we will however register your CV and contact you if another position becomes available we think you may be suitable for.
For more information please email Edward Howard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your expert recruitment consultant is Edward Howard, call today on 02074 227329 or email email@example.com
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.