This job is no longer available
We are pleased to represent a contemporary architectural practice looking to strengthen their design force with the addition of a talented and challenge hungry Project Architect.
Our client works in architecture, interior design, master planning and real estate development services through all project stages, and have established long standing relationships with partners in major cities across the world, which in turn has fuelled their success on both a national and worldwide scale.
Based in London, you will gain instant exposure to exclusive high end leisure commissions working alongside industry leaders; this includes the practices associates, directors & project team. The successful candidate will also be a RIBA part III or an ARB registered project architect with experience running high end projects.
Those with experience using AutoCAD and NBS Building will have a distinct advantage. However, you must have experience in working in all stages and have good technical skills.
- Fully conversant with Building Regulations
- Experienced in production information packages, detailing, NBS Specification writing
- Well-presented and articulate
- Demonstrable background in the relevant sectors and also be proficient with a multitude of software that includes AutoCAD
- Confident working autonomously with excellent communication skills (including liaison with clients and design teams and technical report writing), but also as part of the close knit design team
- Experienced dealing with contractor requests and ensuring delivery of projects to tight deadlines
The position comes with an attractive salary with a clear pathway and succession plan into a more senior role within the foreseeable future.
To apply for this role please send an up to date cv and relevant work examples to Carl@conradconsulting.co.uk or call Carl on 01728 726120