Electrical Service Engineer
King and Moffatt Group is an electrical and mechanical building service installation company operating throughout Ireland and the United Kingdom. We boast a list of internationally recognised clients in the Food Processing, Pharmaceutical, Industrial and Hotel & Leisure industries. We are now looking to strengthen our UK operations and are currently seeking an Electrical Service Engineer.
We are also seeking a Quantity Surveyor (Head Office), Electrical Foremen and Electricians at various locations throughout the UK (See website for details www.kingmoffatt.com)
As the successful candidate for the Electrical Service Engineer, your interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills will enable you to exceed client expectations and establish positive working relationships. In our diversified team environment, you will have an ability to thrive in an organisation that is based in client-driven service and individual excellence.
- Participate in the design of plans, preliminary estimations and details with the use of the guidelines for the projects relating to the field of industrial, food processing, commercial and pharmaceutical.
- Establish design calculations and ensure plans correspond to the guidelines, the code prescriptions and other regulations.
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients in order to define their needs, explain technical information, concepts or study results.
- Produce statements of quantities and prepare budget assessment.
- Verify and complete request for proposals, estimates and other technical documents.
- Supervise the work of Technicians and Draftspersons appointed to the project.
- Assist the project manager when required.
- Perform all other related tasks that will help complete the project.
Qualifications & Credentials
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or all other equivalent training.
- Understanding of the IEE Wiring Regulations 17th edition
- 3 to 5 years relevant experience in the design of electrical services for industrial, food processing, commercial and pharmaceutical.
- Experience in engineering consulting or contracting.
- Drafting skills including 2D Autocad, Autodesk Revit would be an asset
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Project etc.
- Familiar with Relux, Dialux or similar Lighting software
- Familiar with Amtech Design Pro or similar MV & LV Cable Calculation Software
- Ability to follow instructions, organize and prioritize work to meet scheduled deadlines
- Hold a valid driving license.
- Good initiative and attention to details.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Tel: 0208 2636152
Location: The Lansdowne Building 2, Lansdowne Road, Croydon, Surrey CR9 2ER. Candidate will be expected to visit various sites throughout the country.