Technical Manager Trainee
One of the UK’s leading housing developers that are at the forefront of innovation within construction is on the hunt for a trainee Technical Manager.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- A proven track record working within the residential sector – preferably for or with a developer
- Software proficiency with AutoCAD
- A basic understanding of NHBC & knowledge of Building Regulations
- Ability to produce Building Regulation and Planning Applications
The role will require you to:
- Take the lead on the detailed design processes this includes management of the various external accounts, technical coordination of drawings and D&B contracts
- To be a main point of contact for all parties that include design teams, client & production teams
- Regularly report to the Technical Manager
- On-going client and end user liaison/advising to ensure the development of the scheme in line with client requirements, and agreement of key aspects of the design in line with budget costs
- Co-ordinating sound technical knowledge together with experience of working alongside the production teams from the pre-contract stage of projects through to handover
- High standards, attention to detail and the drive to deliver the job on time, spec and budget will be required
- Taking the lead on the detailed design process, including management of consultant design team plus agreement of the information required schedules.
- To liaise with Local Authorities, Building Control and Planning Departments
The successful candidate will be rewarded with competitive salary and development prospects within this busy growing contractor.
Please send in an up-to-date CV & examples of work to Reece@conradconsulting.co.uk.
Do you know someone that will be suitable for any of our job vacancies?
If so, refer them to us and if they successfully take up one of our permanent placements you'll get from £200 - £500 depending on the level of placement.