Our client, a large multi-disciplinary consultancy is looking for Architects for its York offices. We are looking for candidates with at least 3-5 years post-qualification experience with strong technical ability and demonstrable experience within the Rail, Industrial, Energy or Commercial sectors. We are ideally looking for candidates who are proficient in Revit.
We are looking for a Registered Architect with drive and enthusiasm combined with initiative, good communication skills, job running experience and excellent design abilities. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a team to deliver a variety of projects as well as providing a main point of contact for clients and stakeholders.
For this role, successful applicants will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English, with the ability to inspire, influence and negotiate
- Skill at making decisions, acting on own initiative and operating in a pro-active way
- Strong report writing skills and experience of making presentations and attending meetings with clients
- Sufficient background knowledge to be able to propose and debate alternative solutions to technical and operational requirements
- Proficiency at producing accurate, detailed and precise drawings
- Knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD is essential
Please contact Reece for more information.