RIBA Part 2 Architect/ Newly Qualified Part 3
My client is one of the leading architectural practices in the south west of England with over 20 years of industry expertise behind them; leading projects in the healthcare, education, residential, leisure and retail sectors.
They have an exciting vacancy for a RIBA Part 2 / Newly Qualified Part 3 Architect to join them in their thriving Bristol office, offering immediate assistance in the design of projects, helping to develop ideas from conception through to detailed resolution of form and material.
Candidates should demonstrate the following skills:
- strong design and representation skills
- experience of running/working on tender and construction stages of a project in the UK
- excellent drafting skills, with the ability to work efficiently in 3D
- strong detailing ability and broad UK technical knowledge
- clear and concise communication skills
- excellent organisational and time management skills, with experience of working well under pressure
- ready to be a proactive part of a small team, show initiative, and act autonomously
The successful candidate must have a first class honors degree, with excellent CAD and presentation skills and a passion for design.. Applicants should also have good technical knowledge and experience with UK building regulations as well as ability to prepare construction documentation and write specifications.
To apply, please contact Reece@conradconsulting.co.uk with an up to date CV and relevant work examples.