This job is no longer available
A Vibrant South West London based practice is currently looking for a Practice Architect to start with them on a permanent basis. Due to growth within the market and project flow this has lead to an unparalleled job opportunity for a practice architect.
As a key member of our fast expanding team your primary focus will be to work closely with Clients and external professionals to ensure the smooth running of multiple projects from start to finish. You will be responsible for overseeing your projects' design, and the production of construction documents and the generation of specifications and tender documents.
Resource and Team Management:
· Identify resources and assign responsibilities.
· Ensure all team members understand their project responsibilities.
· Inspire, teach, lead-by-example and mentor design staff.
· Allocation of workload to other team members.
· Understanding your Client's objectives, requirements and budget for the project.
· Reporting regularly on progress to the client and up to senior managers.
· Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the projects.
· Ensure project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored.
· Liaising with other professionals (eg Structural Engineers / Planning and Building Control)
· Liaising with builders and clients during construction.
This is a rare opportunity for the successful candidates to work as a part of a vibrant team within a fast growing and exciting company based in an exceptional work environment. You will be expected to travel between to two locations at least once a week - as such a full UK driving licence is essential.
Having previous experience in the running of a smaller practice is essential.
If you would like to apply for this position please send you CV in a word document omitting any Portfolio images.