This job is no longer available
You will be working on a range of small-to-medium sized projects on both primary and secondary schools, and will have full job-running capacity. As such you will have experience liaising with school stakeholders, and with taking designs from concept to completion, producing your own autocad drawings and performing contract administration. It's a really good job for someone who likes variety, and wants to work directly with a local authority to have impact on a schools building program.
Working alongside a developed and young team, you will have previous schools design experience working in the UK to UK building regulations. And though the contract is initially for 6-8 months, it is anticipated to go on longer.
If you are suitable and interested, please get in touch ASAP.
Working with Eden Brown offers:
- Experienced consultants, specialists within the Architecture, Interior Design, and Graphic Design job market.
- Access to a range of Architectural, Interior design, and Graphic Design vacancies across small, medium and large companies. Jobs include Interior Designers at all levels, FF&E Designers, Space Planners, Visualisers, Interior Technicians, Interior Architects, Qualified Architects, Architectural Assistants (Part 1 and Part 2), Architectural Technicians, CAD Operators, Graphic Designers, Art workers, 3D Designers & Landscape Designers
- CV and application consultation.
- Interview preparation, planning and advice.
- Personal and friendly service, developed to help you find you the right job.
Eden Brown is a specialist recruiter of Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design vacancies; to view a full selection of our current Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design roles please visit our website.
Should you apply we will not forward your CV to the practice without discussing the role with you first. Due to the high number of applications received on a daily basis we are unfortunately unable to respond to all enquiries but we will however register your CV and contact you if another position becomes available we think you may be suitable for.
Your expert recruitment consultant is Kieran How, call today on 02074 227417 or email email@example.com
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.