This job is no longer available
Solid project experience in one or more of these sectors in the UK is required, as is NBS knowledge.
A good all rounder is required and anyone who can show the skill set outlined below will be of great interest.
- Experience from concept design to delivery on site
- Clear written and spoken communication
- Presentation skills including hand sketching
- Microstation preferred
- Project Experience of NBS
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suites
The rate is negotiable dependant on your experience, so if you are suitable and interested, please send us your CV ASAP.
Working with Eden Brown offers:
- Experienced consultants, specialists within the Architecture, Interior Design, and Graphic Design job market.
- Access to a range of Architectural, Interior design, and Graphic Design vacancies across small, medium and large companies. Jobs include Interior Designers at all levels, FF&E Designers, Space Planners, Visualisers, Interior Technicians, Interior Architects, Qualified Architects, Architectural Assistants (Part 1 and Part 2), Architectural Technicians, CAD Operators, Graphic Designers, Art workers, 3D Designers & Landscape Designers
- CV and application consultation.
- Interview preparation, planning and advice.
- Personal and friendly service, developed to help you find you the right job.
Eden Brown is a specialist recruiter of Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design vacancies; to view a full selection of our current Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design roles please visit our website.
Should you apply we will not forward your CV to the practice without discussing the role with you first. Due to the high number of applications received on a daily basis we are unfortunately unable to respond to all enquiries but we will however register your CV and contact you if another position becomes available we think you may be suitable for.
Your expert recruitment consultant is James Stalley, call today on 02074 227303 or email email@example.com
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.