This job is no longer available
Position - Revit Architectural Technologist
Salary - £35,000-45,000
Location - Berkshire
A multi-disciplinary practice in Berkshire is looking for an ambitious architectural technologist/technician who is experienced with revit to join their team. This job has been created because the company is undergoing significant growth at the moment, having added three other individuals to their friendly team within the last couple of months.
They are looking for someone of intermediate to senior level experience, who is interested in progressing within a dynamic company. Involved in a variety of projects, this would be a great opportunity to expand on your experience and develop your skills and career.
The job encompasses the collation, organisation and investigation of technical information for use during the development of the project design. You will specialise in the application of technology to architecture, building design and construction. You will have specialist skills enabling you to use your technical knowledge and skills to provide innovative solutions. You will work closely with architects and designers and form the link between the concept design and the completed construction. The role works under the direction of a partner or other senior members of the practice but minimal supervision is expected.
You will be involved in project inception, detailed design, project management and team management.
· be a technical member of the Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists (TCIAT).
· be good at freehand drawing.
· be able to visualise objects in three dimensions.
· have computer skills.
· have mathematical skills for making technical and financial calculations.
· have a good eye for detail.
· have scientific ability to understand building technology.
· be aware of how buildings and spaces are used.
· be aware of the natural environment.
· have a logical and practical approach.
· work well in a team.
· have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· have good presentation skills.
· have good project management and organisation skills.
· be able to keep within financial budgets and to achieve project deadlines.
· have a logical, analytical and creative approach to problem solving.
· have time management skills.
· be self-confident and able to cope with criticism of their work.
· be able to take instructions and be able to manage others.
· care about people and the environment.
Apply now for this fantastic opportunity, or call Morgan Garon for more information