This job is no longer available
NBBJ London has established an impressive portfolio in the Science and Research sector and has recently been extremely successful in winning new work. We are looking to reinforce our existing science team and are looking for enthusiastic and creative people with new ideas and design and delivery flare to expand our team at all levels and across all skill‐sets. We are seeking a creative and imaginative Senior Designer, with 10+ years of architectural design experience to support the science and research sectors.
- Lead the design of projects and engage with the client
- Lead the work of other team members, providing mentoring and guidance
- Support the design ethos of the studio
Skills and Qualifications (require unless otherwise noted):
- Qualified Architect with experience of leading and inspiring design teams
- Proven design skills with excellent verbal and graphic communication skills
- Previous experience working on complex Science & Research projects in all phases of design
- Effective client relationship skills and talent for working with diverse teams of designers
- Proficiency in range of 3D programmes
- Knowledge of 3D modeling capabilities in Rhino or 3DS Max desirable
- Proven ability to work across multiple projects and meet multiple deadlines
- Ability to work in a collaborative, open environment
- NBBJ is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No agencies please.