This job is no longer available
YACHT INTERIOR DESIGNER - AUTOCAD- 35K-40K - HAMPSHIRE
A Hampshire based design studio, which specialise in the design and creation of luxurious and unique super yachts, are looking for an organized and experienced designer to join their growing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to manage high-end interior design projects from concept through to completion.
Key day-to-day tasks of the Yacht Interior Designer:
- Running projects from concept design through to completion at all levels of design production, including freehand sketching, production of schedules and spreadsheets, FF&E and detailed technical drawing packages
- Liaising with clients and sub-contractors on a day to day basis.
- Mentoring junior members within the team
- Delivering projects onto site
Key attributes of the Yacht Interior Designer include:
- Strong design skills
- Expert AutoCAD skills
- The ability to lead a project team
- To be informed both in the Yacht industry and design world
- The successful candidate must be a driver as the studio is not easily accessible by public transport
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A PORTFOLIO WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED