This job is no longer available
Our client an established fit out and interiors contractor generate repeat business through close working relationships with their enviable list of clients, undertaking highly successful fit out and refurbishment projects in the leisure, commercial and retail sectors with values in the £50,000 to £5m range.
To maintain this high level of client service they have a need for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join the team.
The successful candidate should ideally have two years experience with either a main contractor or sub contractor have graduated and have experience of working on projects up to £1million in value.
The main duties will be:
- Evaluating works done to process payments to sub contractors and negotiating with sub contractors with regard to their payment applications.
- Assisting in the procurement of subcontractors.
- Assist in preparing cashflow analysis reports on spreadsheets to correspond with the programme of works.
- Assist in preparing interim valuations for submission to clients.
- Assist in producing monthly CVR’s
Personal benefits include a keen company commitment for professional development and the opportunity to work in a friendly environment.
Please email Robert Ferrari your CV in strict confidence to email@example.com quoting reference number: RF1406