This job is no longer available
Our client has continued to build on its success since the 1950’s, with an established reputation as a highly regarded architectural practice recognized for excellence and innovation in design and architecture within the high-end residential sector.
We are looking for talented Architects with three years PQE to join their professional and dynamic award winning team, providing a range of design, analytical and delivery services to help guide clients from inception through to the successful completion of their projects.
Applicants will be experienced designers and project runners with a technical bias. You will be able to demonstrate the ability to develop, detail and manage numerous projects through to site, taking ownership of the projects and working within a professional project team.
You should have previous experience of detailing, planning processes, regulations and materials. This is a great opportunity to build a role in a growing team.
Filling the role of Project Architect in this swanky new London office, we are in need of CVs that demonstrate a creative side but also an ordered mind, good communication skills and a proactive willingness to initiate and produce architecture of the highest of standards.
A high percentage projects are run from initial conception through planning permission to completion, including monitoring the design during the construction phase.
Candidates must have a proven ability to produce high quality design preferably within the hospitality/interior/residential sectors. Experience using Microstation software will place candidates at an advantage, although training will be given.
Applicants should have -
- Three years + post qualification experience, good drawing skills and ideally a proven track record of delivery.
- Candidates must be accredited with the RIBA/ARB
- Experience managing diverse teams of all sizes through fast track projects with several trades
- Fully conversant with Building Regulations
- Able to understand and explain complex issues
- Confident working autonomously with excellent communication skills (including liaison with clients and design teams and technical report writing), but also as part of the close knit design team
- Strong portfolio showing individual design development
The position comes with an attractive salary with a clear pathway and succession plan into a more senior role within the foreseeable future. This is an urgent requirement with our client looking to interview as soon as possible. To apply for this vacancy please send an up to date cv and examples of work to Carl@conradconsulting.co.uk or call Carl anytime between 7am and 7pm on 01728 726120