This job is no longer available
- Good experience working in practice on mixed-use projects across RIBA stages
- Experience of developing quality ideas into quality buildings, including assisting in the technical coordination of projects
- Talented and motivated
- Excellent design and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Hand drawing and computer skills, including highly proficient with AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, with prior use of Rhino.
- Good working knowledge of Revit and/or Maxwell is an advantage
Salary is dependent on knowledge and experience.
You would be joining a friendly, socialable, determine and professional studio with great ideas for all their designs. If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working with Eden Brown offers:
- Experienced consultants, specialists within the Architecture, Interior Design, and Graphic Design job market.
- Access to a range of Architectural, Interior design, and Graphic Design vacancies across small, medium and large companies. Jobs include Interior Designers at all levels, FF&E Designers, Space Planners, Visualisers, Interior Technicians, Interior Architects, Qualified Architects, Architectural Assistants (Part 1 and Part 2), Architectural Technicians, CAD Operators, Graphic Designers, Art workers, 3D Designers & Landscape Designers
- CV and application consultation.
- Interview preparation, planning and advice.
- Personal and friendly service, developed to help you find you the right job.
Eden Brown is a specialist recruiter of Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design vacancies; to view a full selection of our current Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design roles please visit our website.
Should you apply we will not forward your CV to the practice without discussing the role with you first. Due to the high number of applications received on a daily basis we are unfortunately unable to respond to all enquiries but we will however register your CV and contact you if another position becomes available we think you may be suitable for.
Your expert recruitment consultant is Edward Howard, call today on 02074 227329 or email email@example.com
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.