They have a particular expertise in town planning and are committed to team working with a client focused approach to steer projects through consultation, planning and implementing.
The Practice is currently working on a wide range of commercial, residential and mixed use projects including large scale masterplans for sites in the City fringes, London and Hertford.
They are looking for a determined, focused, enthusiastic and professional experienced architect who can help them on various projects through all RIBA stages and deliver quality architecture with excellent design and construction ability. Proficiency in microstation is advantageous but not essential, however good communication and a proactive attitude is essential.
The job and company offer a wide range of project types and scale, with a very strong pipeline of work going forward. If you are suitable and interested in the role, please send in your CV ASAP.
Working with Eden Brown offers:
- Experienced consultants, specialists within the Architecture, Interior Design, and Graphic Design job market.
- Access to a range of Architectural, Interior design, and Graphic Design vacancies across small, medium and large companies. Jobs include Interior Designers at all levels, FF&E Designers, Space Planners, Visualisers, Interior Technicians, Interior Architects, Qualified Architects, Architectural Assistants (Part 1 and Part 2), Architectural Technicians, CAD Operators, Graphic Designers, Art workers, 3D Designers & Landscape Designers
- CV and application consultation.
- Interview preparation, planning and advice.
- Personal and friendly service, developed to help you find you the right job.
Eden Brown is a specialist recruiter of Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design vacancies; to view a full selection of our current Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design roles please visit our website.
Should you apply we will not forward your CV to the practice without discussing the role with you first. Due to the high number of applications received on a daily basis we are unfortunately unable to respond to all enquiries but we will however register your CV and contact you if another position becomes available we think you may be suitable for.
Your expert recruitment consultant is Edward Howard, call today on 02074 227329 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.