Cobalt has been retained by a small architectural practice based in Kensington who are looking for a Structural Engineer to join their dynamic team. The company specialise in planning applications, architectural design and interior design across new build, extension and renovation schemes predominantly within the residential sector.
You will be responsible for all structural works including carrying out design solutions in steel, concrete, timber & masonry, preparing Building Regulations applications and working closely with the project management & architectural team to provide site supervision.
You will need to be a confident, self motivated and critical thinking individual as the role will bring a lot of responsibility and autonomy for someone at this level.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing & ambitious company that will provide exposure and career progression whilst working with industry leading architects and engineers.
- £25,000 - £35,000 + bonus + flexible working hours (10am-6pm) + regular company events + excellent working environment
- Experience carrying out design solutions in steel, concrete and masonry
- Experience advising on building regulations applications and tender documentation
- UK or London experience within Structural Engineering
- Degree Qualified within Structural Engineering
- Exceptional organisation, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Proficient in ArchiCAD
Interviews are taking place now so for additional information or to register your interest in this position please apply online with your current CV or call Cobalt on 020 7478 2500 quoting the reference: ARe/1274759