Part ll Architectural Assistant
Part 2 Architectural Assistant required to join a world renowned architectural practice based in Birmingham city centre. The practice are officially a multi-disciplinary practice, however, their Birmingham office features a robust and talented Architectural team. An opportunity for an ambitious Part 2 Architectural Assistant has now arisen to join this revered architectural team.
As a Part 2 Architectural Assistant within this office, you will be presented with the opportunity to work on highly notable projects, both throughout the Midlands and the rest of the UK. The company as a whole operate in a broad variety of sectors, with the Birmingham office focusing on areas including; Residential, Education, Retail, Conservation and Office/Workplace projects.
Key responsibilities of the Part 2 Architectural Assistant will include the following:
* Produce high quality outputs at RIBA design stages 0-3
* Concept design production from briefing information
* Development of masterplan & building plans and elevational & sectional models using AutoCAD
* Attending site and client meetings
* Responding to client and design team queries
* Post production work using Photoshop
Skills & qualifications required for this role are as follows:
* Hold a BArch/Post Grad Diploma (or equivalent to RIBA Part 2 qualification)
* Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD & Revit, alongside Photoshop, Indesign and the Adobe creative suite
* Be well organised, able to work autonomously and as part of a team, and be enthusiastic towards your work
In return, you will be offered a competitive salary likely to be in the region of £23,000-£28,000 per annum (dependant on experience), alongside a generous benefits package which includes; pension, medical insurance and contributions to professional subscriptions and more.
To apply for this role, please forward your up to date CV and portfolio through to Ashley Johnson at Conrad Consulting, or alternatively contact Ashley on 0121 698 2085 for a confidential discussion.