Technical Co-ordinator / Team Leader
Conrad Consulting are working with a multi-award winning developer in Essex who has just made an outstanding opportunity available for a skilled Architectural Team Leader.
The successful candidate will take a lead role to ensure the development of a series of strategic residential developments in and around the South East region.
Prospective candidates should be able to demonstrate a strong technical knowledge gained from working on residential projects of varying sizes and have the necessary skills to take projects through to completion. You will take immediate ownership of your own notable residential projects and have your own dedicated team of 4-6 professionals to work with and mentor.
In order to hit the ground running, the ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following
* Effective investigations, technical analysis and reporting of upcoming sites and schemes in
preparation for pre-development meetings
* Effective delegation of drawing packages to appropriate team members
* Effective coordinated full working drawings of (often complex) schemes
* Effective leadership of design meetings
* Management of pre-lim meeting process, including but not limited to pack distribution, comment
receipt/compilation, mark-up drawings and meeting attendance.
* Compilation and distribution of contractual document drawings
* Coordinate the effective amendment of drawings following pre-lim or addendum
* Securing 'full plans' approval and warranty provider approvals
* Effective management and development of all direct report employees
A comprehensive understanding of AutoCAD, a comprehension of UK building regulations & legislation, along with a firm grasp of traditional & innovative approaches to construction will be necessary to perform to the standard required within the role. A developer background is advantageous, but not necessary. UK project experience working within the residential sector is a must.
If you're interested in applying for this superb & ideal opportunity that is guaranteed to offer prospects for clear career progression, then please forward your up-to-date CV and portfolio to Jade at Conrad Consulting; or call on 01728726120