Senior Architectural Technician (Residential)
Architectural Technician (Residential)
Excellent Benefits Package
Up to £50,000 (depending on your level of experience)
- Are you a talented and enthusiastic Architectural Technician having already gained extensive residential experience working for a housebuilder in the UK?
- Are you looking to join an award-winning, property consultancy which has a strong technical team, where you will get the chance to work on a variety of projects within the high end and luxury residential sector?
- Are you living within 20 miles of Hemel Hempstead (or do you have a strong desire to relocate here?)
If so, we have an excellent new opportunity for a talented and ambitious Architectural Technician to join a friendly and vibrant architectural practice consultancy which is based in Hemel Hempstead.
Essential skills for this Architectural Technician (Mixed Use Buildings) position:
- HND/ CIAT Accredited Degree/ Part- II/III Architectural qualification (or equivalent)
- Good knowledge of UK Planning Policy Law, CDM awareness, NHBC Standards and UK Building Regulations
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD ( Revit being a plus)
- The ability to demonstrate strong technical knowledge and construction detailing
- Personal motivation and discipline to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Clear, concise and effective written and verbal communicate skills essential in working with internal teams and external clients and consultants.
Commutable locations: Hemel Hempstead, Welwyn Garden City, St Albans, Watford, Aylesbury, Luton, Dunstable, Bedford
If you are interested in this Architectural Technician (Mixed Use Buildings) position, please could you call ALICE on (01792) 365 109 for a friendly, confidential